Monday, October 12, 2009

The little monkey's birthday








Guess who turned one last Friday , October 9th ? Yup , that would be our Jessey . Here he is after Chantal helped him blow out his candle . He's not too sure what's going and why all these people are watching him . Just what is that brown thing on his tray and what should I do with it ? It didn't take too long for him to figure it all out , especially how yummy chocolate cake is . He got right into unwrapping his presents , not the presents themselves , but the wrapping paper & bows provided no end of fun for the little monkey .




I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by . It's been wonderful fun to watch him grow and change from an infant to a one year old little boy . He's bright , funny , a real live wire , which sometimes can be a challenge , he's got no end of personality and can make me laugh like no one else can . We love him to pieces !

4 comments:

Monika said...

Happy Birthday, Jessey! You are a very cute boy! Love those chocolate pictures!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

That picture with his face covered in chocolate is priceless!

lexa said...

I can't believe he's one already! I let my two dive into their cakes on their first birthdays, too.

Donna M said...

What a handsome little man! And doesn't that chocolate cake look good?!