Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby knits r us





It seems like all baby knits, all the time ,these days . The two blue ones were finished just in time for Stef's baby shower last Saturday . The grey one will be a baptism gift for Jessey's cousin Liam . Chantal's mom was quite taken with the hat and scarf that I'd knit for Jessey and asked if I could knit another for Liam . The scarf is in progress . I had a few requests for hats from some of Stef's friends at the shower . Flattering , but truth be told I'm ready to move on . I have two more in the queue, one for Sydney and another for Jessey and that's it , I'm done . For now anyways .

This is the little cardi that goes with the hat . I'd like to knit some bootees or socks if I get a chance . There's still 2 baby blankets and one other baby sweater , plus one more person to knit a pair of socks for as a Christmas gift . I can do it ....right ?!

5 comments:

Donna M said...

That's what happens when you knit neat baby things! You become very popular!

lexa said...

I have a baby blanket, too, that should have been knit by now, but I haven't even started it! Too many slippers to finish. Think I'll try and start it this weekend, though.

CelticCastOn said...

You are a baby knits MACHINE!!! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Awww...sweet little hats!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Sounds like you need a break. Maybe treat yourself and knit some fingerless gloves for yourself in a decadent yarn!