Friday, March 29, 2013

Cupcakes !

Omi's first cupcakes ! Not too bad for an amateur , if I do say so myself ...


Stella's birthday cupcakes
Tomorrow is Stella's second birthday and the family is coming over for brunch , Easter and birthday celebration all rolled into one . I'd thought of making her a traditional birthday cake but came across a very nice recipe for vanilla cupcakes . The cupcakes in the recipe were decorated with Easter colours and it got me to thinking that maybe I should try to make these instead . I have the cutest little butterfly picks that will go on top . Stella has butterflies stenciled on one wall in her room so this is just perfect for her .  I'm pretty happy at how they came out ....

Happy Easter !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!!!!! You could be a pro baker.

Happy 2nd birthday to Miss Stella and a very happy Easter to you and your family.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

You did awesome! I think she'll love them! [I would].
Have fun tomorrow!

lexa said...

Cute! Hope she has a Happy Birthday and a great Easter! :)