Friday, September 14, 2007

My constant companion

This morning, as I'm trying to read some blogs and write a post , Bingo decided that my lap was a very convenient place to take a snooze . Who does he think he is - a cat ? This is his patient " don't you think it's time to get off the computer and take me for a walk " look .

So short and sweet - no knitting progress to show . I'm almost at the heel on the second sock . My dad is arriving for a visit on October 2nd . I'm trying to clear up his room (my spare bedroom) so that he has a bed to sleep on. at the moment that room seems to be the catch-all for Max's stuff . He and Stef have been out buying all the necessities for the big move to their new house and storing a lot of it here .I feel like this house will implode soon .

To make matters worse that room also holds my yarn stash . Yesterday I started re-organizing it . That was a big reality check . You know how it is , you buy one ball here, a couple there and before you know it you have a roomful . Sort of like those extra pounds creep up on your waistline . I think I'm going to have to go on a yarn diet for a while or knit a bit more and faster .

Oh well , off to walk the dogs ... Bingo thinks it's about time !

3 comments:

Dipsy Doodle said...

My gosh, the cuteness!!! I *so* adore this cute little furry face!

Monika said...

This is such a cute doggy face, who could restist and not go for a walk? I had a similar problem with our spare bedroom. It held all my yarn, and other stuff we accumulated over the years. Then one day we had to empty the room to make it the office for my husband. I had to stick yarn in nooks and cranys, and now have no idea where's what, when I'm looking for something.

JenW!~ said...

Aww how adorable.I'd love to have a spare bedroom for my stash but at the moment it just sits in a basket in my living room. Over flowing basket that is.