Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Post halloween

Halloween has come and gone , next stop Christmas . We had the most beautiful weather for trick or treating on Halloweeen , consequently there were loads of kids ringing the doorbell , all ages andall sizes . One in particular brought a smile to my face . Yup that would be little Jessey , 3 weeks and one day old and already dressed for trick or treating . They stayed for about 20 minutes and gave me a hand with passing out the candy . The little munchkin slept the whole way through and got lots of oohs and ahhs from the kiddies . Bingo was the official greeter and he did a great job ...



Not much knitting news here . The first of the new socks on the needles is almost done , just the toe decreases to do . My shoulder is still bothering me quite a bit , but wouldn't you know when I visited my GP last week I forgot to ask him about it . Guess it was a good day pain wise , but there was so much other stuff I needed clarify that somehow slipped off the radar . I'll just try and catch him at the clinic when he's on emergency.



I've been feeling a little blue and out of sorts these days . The situation with Marie has a lot to do with that . I know that I need a bit of time away from that sadness so that I can hold it all together and do what has to be done . I'm playing hooky this morning and going to visit my LYS in search of some really colourful sock yarn . I promised to knit a really cool and colourful pair of mother/daughter socks for my BF's daughter and granddaughter as a Christmas gift . You'd think I could find something appropriate in my stash , but so sad (not ) , I really need to go buy more sock yarn . Retail therapy in action ....

1 comment:

lexa said...

I think you've got the cutest trick or treater of them all!