As quickly as it came on , Startitis is all but over . The fact that there were so many knits lying in various stages of completion all over the house and my inability to tolerate too much disorder helped with the cure . We have finished knits !
This little vest for Stella has been hanging around for almost three months , just for want of button loops . Doing these was a new technique for me and I can't say that I'm really happy with them . I find it fiddle diddly to do and I'm not sure they'll hold the vest closed , but this was the best of all my efforts . The other thing is the I-cord edge has a propensity to roll and I'm not thrilled with that either . Anyways maybe once she's wearing it none of those issues will matter . Good thing I made the 4 year old size , she'll won't be wearing it till the fall .
Lastly , I got my dishcloth fever under control with these three bright cloths . There are three different patterns , all free on ravelry . The tangerine one is the Double Bump dishcloth , the purple one is Ridges and Ribs and the banana yellow one is All Washed Up . All three were just what the doctor ordered .
On to Stella's socks , I'm almost at the toe of the second sock , so next week should add to the finished knits on my ravelry project page .
Have a good weekend !