Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Emma's socks

I'm doing another happy dance this week . Emma's socks from my last post are finished . I didn't quite make my Sunday night deadline as I had hoped , but they were completed yesterday and ready for their photo shoot today .

 
These are the Baby Cable Rib socks from Sensational Knitted socks . I use this book often when I have to knit children's socks .  You are limited when you have to knit for small feet and there are a number of patterns in this book that look great with just about any sock yarn . I'm not worried about the fit because I was given Emma's shoe size and with the sizing charts in this book you can just about knit custom socks . I hope she likes them ...
 
Up next ...
 
 
Baby Tea Leaves cardigan . It's coming along nicely , more on that another time .
 

4 comments:

WildflowerWool said...

Love the socks. I think that is one sock book that I don't have.

lexa said...

Pretty!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Very cute socks! Still rocking the pink I see :)

Caffeine Girl said...

Darling socks! I haven't used that book but I've looked at it. I get a bit confused by all the detail, but I imagine I'd be able to sort it out if I sat down and actually knit something from it!