Wednesday, November 7, 2007

One done , one in progress ...






Christmas knitting is well underway chez nous . I finished this scarf the other day The weather finally co-operated enabling me to get this outdoor shot instead of the usual boring indoor-on-the kitchen-table pic . That would be the next one. This is the " One Row Hand spun " scarf pattern a la Yarn Harlot . A very nice reversible scarf pattern and though this isn't hand spun yarn I'm really happy with the scarf. The yarn is Luxury Collection Alpaca Peru . This was my first time knitting with alpaca, but certainly won't be my last.


I still have the Monkey socks on the go but decided that the time has finally come to take the Japanese Feather Stole of the back burner . Casey & Chantal's wedding is fast approaching and I need to get it done. If I dedicate at least a couple of hours a day I could conceivably get it done by next week . Being as that these needles are always restless , it'll be quite a challenge to keep from casting on another knit. Think I'm up to it ?

1 comment:

Monika said...

The one row scarf looks really good. I made one with charcoal, and it was driving me insane!
I hope you'll get your shawl done in time. It looks wonderful even now.