Wednesday, February 22, 2012

On a roll

Not only am I finding some time to post but I also have knits to show . The scarf from the previous post is done , a big YIPPEE for that one . The pattern is called the Little Bobble Scarf by Meg Roke . This is just too cute for words . It was gifted at Christmas , but Chantal wanted it longer so she gave it back to me to add on some inches . I'd made it 26 " long originally , have added another 8 " . I'm glad it's done so that Stella can still get some use out of it . I don't know why it took me so long to get it done .

Next up are another pair of socks for Jessey . He's learning to skate now and these would be perfect to wear inside skates . They're a little warmer than regular socks . They 're just plain vanilla stocking stitch . I 'm so happy with the colours and the stripes . I'm guessing that I even have enough yarn to do another pair if I do contrasting cuff, heel and toes .

I spent a little time today updating my ravelry page and knitting the sock from my last post . It feels so good to be getting back into the groove .

5 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Nice new layout!
Very cute scarf and socks!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors on the socks. They are so BOY!

Congrats on the finishes.

CelticCastOn said...

ohhh I just picked up this sock yarn the other day. Loved those stripes.

lexa said...

Those socks will keep his feet warm! Love the color of the scarf.

Clea Stagnitti said...

I love the stripes on the socks. I may have to do that myself - I'm just about to start a new pair of socks.