Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Queen of the short attention span

That's me ! Just look at the latest start ups from the weekend ...

 
Now there are two finished dishcloths and one just begun  , but I decided that I needed three , so consequently Stella's socks are on hold . As are the softie , the baby bootee and at least five other WIPs on my ravelry page . Does anyone know of the cure for Startitis  ?
 
Oh and Dee , if you look closely right near the finished sock , you can see the ribbon from the bookmark that you gifted me peeking out. Thanks again , I love it ! The book is excellent by the way , I'm in the mood for an easy read with a good plot interesting setting  and well written characters ,  and this one fills the bill . The author has a new book out I might just pick that one up too .
 
Now I'm off outside to enjoy the first bit of sunshine that we've seen in days  . Have a good day !

5 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Unfortunately, there's no cure - you can only treat the symptoms.

Anonymous said...

What Val said. . . no cure! Just ENJOY the symptoms. LOL

Glad you like the bookmark. I'll have to put that book on my TBR list.

We've had a CRAZY amount of rain this week. The benefit --- no sprinklers and plenty of rainbows.

Caffeine Girl said...

I clearly have not found the cure for Startitis. At least it's not fatal!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

The only cure I've found is frustration, when the WIPs don't work up the way I envision. But it looks like you're being very productive through it!

kathy b said...

I LOVE dishcloths that are knit or crocheted. Your soft lemon cloth is lovely. Ribbed socks too!

ANd you have some reading time !!!

I have a bit of Startitis too and its odd for me to have that.